Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Kimberly

This weekend was full of excitement and stress. Mixing grad school mid terms with having a baby is an equation for disaster. Thankfully God sends us angels at these times. People from the ward, school and family have all pitched in to help us out. Even people who don't even know us, would give items like blankets to someone who did know us to give to us. I just find it incredible. I was able to get back to my feet in less than a week.

Kimberly Lynn Beadle came into our lives on Friday Jan 29th, 2010 (4:29am) weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz. at 20 inches. It was a short labor at only 3 hours thanks to a walk around a marina, yoga to open the hips, chiropractic adjustments, and acupressure points. We don't know what made it go so fast, but we are happy that it was that quick. Monica and I actually made a documentary of the whole thing, but it's about 45 min. If you really want to watch it cause you are just dieing to have us tell you the story as if we were with you, then I'll send you the link. (we still haven't uploaded it yet).

I mainly just wanted to write down how grateful I am to people who willingly and selflessly gave us help. I am also so glad that Kimberly is healthy. I love to watcher her eyes look at our world. She is just so cute and I love her so much. It's hard to put her down. I run home from school because I just want to be with her. I hope that I'll be able to continue to be a good dad and support her throughout her life. I am also SO proud of Monica! WOW! She is a trooper! She has not complained to me at all about anything! She is an amazing woman and I am honored to have her by my side. I wouldn't want anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment