Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life During Clinic

Life has been busy. Too busy. It has been one of the most difficult things I could do. Trying to juggle clinic with classes is hard enough, but to keep up with family, spirituality, and leisure time has been near impossible. Not only that, but I have been working on several projects for the school, not because they are requiring it of me, but because I feel that I need to. I have recreated how Advanced Orthogonal is taught with an excel program that took 6 months to program, created a manual of lines of mensuration explaining how to perform this using the digital x-ray program that has now been given out to students, and I have working on an official Health Center manual that has been desperately needed for over twenty years. Trying to get new patients and doing all the paperwork for the current patients that I have along with scheduling them in has proven to be the hardest part. I thought I knew what it was like to "burn the candle from both ends", but I have reached a new level. I know that it is possible, however I know that I wouldn't be able to do this without my wife. She has been the biggest asset as I have struggled on this journey. I can't imagine doing this without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment