Friday, May 7, 2010

Facebook

I went to a seminar this past weekend that had pretty good information. They talked about fan pages in facebook, nutrition, and business marketing.

The facebook fan page generator is something that Dr. Jason Dietch created. It's really well done and what's neat is that they'll actually send out a professional videographer and create a wonderful video for your facebook page. They charge a decent price, but since I have a background in computers I decided to take a look at it.

It's pretty simple cause you just have to have an addon called static FBML. Once you have that you just do HTML/PHP/CSS to create your page. The idea is that now you can setup a landing site for your business that will be different than all the rest. With that in mind, now you can drive more people to your business and market your business.

Now I just need to do the coding and figure out what I want exactly. I already started the site called Balanced Wellness and was shocked that it wasn't taken already. I figured that everyone (including myself) is always saying that we have a hard time bringing our life into balance. Yet everyone has this drive to come into balance.

The other buzz word is Wellness. Because of the major focus on health care that's going on currently, everyone is concerned with how to get and stay well.

If anyone would like to help me out with this, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment