Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Biochemistry 2... Can't get much worse than this

Biochemistry may sound daunting, but when taught correctly can be very exciting. Unfortunately without a great teacher, you left on your own to attempt to understand it by yourself. My whole class is lost. We are now on week four and you can feel the tension inside the classroom. At the end of the class people rack him with questions expressing their frustration in what is being taught.

One side of me feels like we should suck it up and "grab the bull by the horns" like my dad would always tell me. However, the other side thinks that it's ridiculous that he doesn't take the time to really teach us. He'll tell us biochem, but not teach it. The slides go up, there is some monologue, he asks us if there are any questions, we don't even know how to ask a question because the question would be, "I didn't get any of that, could you teach that again please?", then it starts all over again.

I hope that I can pass this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment