Monday, January 25, 2010

Week Three: My First Test Ever: Cell Physiology

Cell Physiology doesn't sound like it would be hard, but you would be surprised. I remember learning about a cell back in Biology 1010 at UVSC. I passed without even studying. Now I am starting to regret it. I am having to relearn what others just remember. It's not tough material, just a lot to take in. Not only that, it's not just memorizing because it's how it functions. That's one reason that I love anatomy so much is because you just have to memorize a name, not what it does in relation with other material in the body.

In any case, the whole class is studying like crazy because about a forth of the class that's ahead of us flunked cell physiology. That worried us because that was the only class like that. We'll see what happens when we take the test on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment